Programs and Services
Grasmere Place is committed to providing a comprehensive approach to psychiatric and mental health rehabilitation and offers skill groups 7 days a week.
Our service include, but are not limited to:
- Stabilization & Socialization
- DBT (Dialectic Behavior Therapy)
- Anger Management
- Community Re-entry
- Friendship and Intimacy
- Problem Solving Skills
- Medication Management
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Group & Individual Therapy
- Vocational Skills
- Crisis Intervention Services 24/7
- Backyard with a smoking gazebo
- Full basketball court
- billiard room
- computer lab
- 24-hour availability to physicians
Our comprehensive services include regular physician and psychiatrist visits. Other medical services are also available and scheduled either at our facility or coordinated for the resident as needed.
The team at Grasmere Place manages each resident’s treatment and continuity of care according to the individual’s needs and our professional staff meets regularly to review each individual’s goals to assist with successful community living.